JOB: Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Key Account Manager to join our growing team at ARKK Copenhagen, whose passion and mission is to put Nordic design sneakers on the world map.
Since the release of the Raven silhouette in 2014, ARKK Copenhagen has grown exponentially, and now drops four innovative collections per year in more than 30 countries around the world.
As Key Account Manager, or KAM, you will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management. This is a key role in the central sales team to build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities as well as monitor the ARKK brand through a combination of on-and offline activation strategics. Basically, you are a strong leader that lives and breathes sales and growth strategies.
The candidate will work directly with key accounts in countries around the globe, with a focus on sneaker stores, larger footwear chains, department stores and high-end fashion boutiques. The KAM will report directly to the Global Sales Manager and will be based out of the ARKK Copenhagen headquarters located in central Copenhagen.
In short, our ideal candidate has experience with building strong relationships with strategic customers, proven background in international sales and stellar project management skills. The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success, so the ability to set goals and deliver/exceed on targets is important. As a KAM, you should be expected to perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
Your duties will include:
- Developing a plan to increase sales of ARKK Copenhagen across all three product tiering lines, including Essential, Main and Superior Line
- Establishing, building and maintaining a close relationship to new and existing accounts continuously across seasons
- Receiving orders from our showroom in Copenhagen as well as providing active support to our clients in stores across the globe
- Implementing a staff training program that introduces the new products every season at primary accounts
- Attending trade shows, conferences and fairs to monitor and connect with key accounts
- Negotiating, planning and executing brand activation plans including in-store installations, events, influencer outreach etc with key account marketing teams, alongside the internal Marketing and Communications team at ARKK
- Securing a strong digital and physical visual merchandising presence for ARKK in store as well as with e-commerce platforms
- Managing stock levels and re-orders at the largest accounts in close partnership with the Customer Service Team in Copenhagen
- Developing and executing a sustainable growth strategy for ARKK in all markets in close partnership with the Global Sales Manager
- Frequent travels
- An outgoing and friendly person that isn’t afraid of setting demands
- A natural at reaching out and building new relationships
- Comfortable working in an international environment
- An analytical and structured person
- A fast learner and ready to work in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry
- Highly motivated at setting goals and reaching them
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Flexible and curious
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
The candidate will be given a lot of responsibilities and should be prepared to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Due to the immense growth of the company, ARKK Copenhagen is looking for only the absolute best and most elite candidates to join the family.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding ARKK Copenhagen environment, please send your application including your CV with photo of yourself, portfolio of previously managed key accounts as well as an example of a brand activation plan that you have negotiated and executed (can be in-store installation, event etc).
In addition, include your first possible starting date and salary expectations.
Subject: Key Account Manager Position
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Time: Full time position
Start date: 1st of October or as soon as possible
Salary: According to qualifications